Easiest and cheapest way to get access to Fire TV is using a Firestick. Firesticks are extremely popular streaming device used to watch movies, TV shows, Live TV, News, Sports and more. Easy to setup and extremely portable. You can can carry your streaming device to hotels, friends houses and get access to your movies, apps and games.
There are few different options to select. Fire TV Stick 4K MAX, is the most powerful Fire TV stick, and it supports 4K Ultra HD streaming. It also has Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos compatibility, so you can enjoy the best possible picture and sound quality. The Fire TV Stick 4K MAX has a new Wi-Fi 6E with 16GB storage like Fire TV cube. Fire TV Stick 4K has less storage compared to MAX.
The Fire TV Stick Lite is a more affordable option, and it still offers a great streaming experience. It supports 1080p Full HD streaming, and it has a new Alexa Voice Remote that allows you to control your TV with your voice. The Fire TV Stick Lite is a great option for people who are on a budget or who don’t need all the bells and whistles of the Fire TV Stick 4K.
But Fire TV stick devices does not support Play Store. You have to use Amazon App store to download your favorite TV apps and games. But many Android apps and games are not available on Amazon app store. However, you can use Aptoide TV app store to get free access to all Play Store applications.
Replace default app store of your firestick with Aptoide TV. With Aptoide TV you can install any Android TV or Google TV app on your Fire TV Stick. You can also install Android mobile games and apps if you want. Use Game controller or external mouse and keyboard setup to use those unsupported Android mobile apps and games on your Fire TV. Below shows how to install latest version of Aptoide TV on your Fire TV.
Download Aptoide TV Now
Click below download link to download latest version of this app store for free.
|03rd January, 2024
Install Aptoide TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick (Firestick)
Below method support all most all Fire TV Sticks including Firestick, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”.
By default Fire TV does not allow apk installing from sources other than Amazon App store. Follow below mention instructions to set “Unknown Sources”.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll and find “My Fire TV” . Select it.
- Select “Developer Options”.
- There you will see “Apps from Unknown Sources” option. Select it.
- Select “Turn On”.
Step 2: Install “Downloader”
In order to download apps from other sources, we need to use web browser application to access Aptoide TV download website. Here we are using Downloader web browser. If your Fire TV already has this web browser application skip this step.
- Open “App Store” application of your Fire TV.
- Go to search and type “Downloader”. You will see text suggestions while typing. Select correct app name to display search results.
- Select “Downloader” app from search results.
- Now select “Get” button to begin installation.
Step 3: Download and install Aptoide TV
- Open “Downloader” web browser application.
- Enter “610871” code on URL input area and press “Enter”.
- It will redirect to Aptoide TV apk download page and start your download.
- Do not close “Downloader” web browser till download completed.
- You will see “Install” button once download completed. Select “Install” button.
- Grant required permissions asked while installing.